Friday, April 17, 2009

Sidewalk Chald Blog Train

Sorry this is late, Nicola and I are home from the hospital, finally! I know this is a couple days late.... my second blog train and I am late again. But, I think I have a good enough excuse :)

This is my part of the blog train. Hope you enjoy.



ALPHA
ELEMENTS
FRAMES
PAPERS

Follow the train:
Cait.Taylor Designs
Dizzy Scraps
Eden Lane Designs
Gabinala Scraps <---- You are here.
Heather Hill Digital Designs
Jewel Scraps
Kasie W. Designs
Kat's Creations
MommaTrish Designs
Scrappin' Creative
ShanMomto4 Designs
Tracy's Designs
Twinkle Me Pink Scraps
Two Sisters Creations
Un-Leash-ed Scraps

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Apr [LA 07:39pm, NY 09:39pm] - 19 Apr [UK 02:39am, OZ 12:39pm] ).

Julz said...

Thank you for sharing such a cute kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this cute kit! Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl and BEST wishes to you and your family!

Mags said...

Very cute - love that "child-at-play" sign!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Very cute!!! Love the elements! Thank you so much!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

boop1935-kentucky said...

thank you for sharing your part on this train